Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cash to blow.

Options
  • 03-04-2009 10:37am

What's looking good this afternoon lads?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

There is a recession on, your thread title is offensive. ;)

I won the lotto on Wednesday. How much money is the limit for dogs?

Not really, but a few tips would be welcome!

Don't follow the dogs, Aintree is a place to burn some money. Yesterday I had 2 wins and 3 places my selections are

2.00 Red Maloney
    2.35 Massinis Maguire
    3.10 Voy Por Ustedes
    3:45 Ping Pong Sivola (not looked deeply at this one with so many runners but PPS fits the profile of a likely winner)
    4.20 Pride Of Dulcote toss up with Karabak
    4.55 Kayf Aramis (like the 3.45 a lot of possibles but Williams entry looks right)

I would do a place bet trixie on Red Maloney/Voy Por Ustedes/Karabak only about 5/2 but pretty solid bet I think.

excellent mate, thanks alot. I'll report back later with my *winnings*

Wait a second, whats a place bet?

• Advertisement

Don't blame me if one of them falls/unseats rider! :)

Oh well, one fails :o The other two might get your money back.

I'm down 30 quid already man. This aint looking good!

Place bet is where you bet on a horse getting placed ie 1,2,3 (or 4 even 5 places in big events) the odds are shorter but your chances are obviously rather better.

You owe me 90 quid :P

• Advertisement

Heh! Its racing, yesterday the form largely held up, today apart from Voy Por Ustedes it hasn't.

I cant afford to eat tonight man...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Give him some money Mike, it's only fair

• Registered Users Posts: 11,340 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Rojomcdojo wrote: »
    I cant afford to eat tonight man...

Would it be aftertiming to say I'm eating a pizza right now thanks to Chicita Banana in the 2.10 at Bath? :pac:

Actually, on that subject, Avonvalley was third in the same race. First start and backed from 50s into 14/1, missed the break completely which is usually "rip up ticket time" over 5f but came flying at the line from nowhere. One to watch especially as the winner had a good form line through him

• Registered Users Posts: 7,579 ✭✭✭kingshankly

Collie D wrote: »
    Would it be aftertiming to say I'm eating a pizza right now thanks to Chicita Banana in the 2.10 at Bath? :pac:

Actually, on that subject, Avonvalley was third in the same race. First start and backed from 50s into 14/1, missed the break completely which is usually "rip up ticket time" over 5f but came flying at the line from nowhere. One to watch especially as the winner had a good form line through him

I backed avonvalley made up serious ground in the final furlong.
    Hey mike I wouldn't be backing too many of Howard johnsons horses at the moment I know he had a winner yesterday but it apart his horses have been running terribly , seems to be something wrong with his horse the haven't been getting home, have watched too many of his horses run stinkers lately.

I know, I actualy mentioned the winter freeze problems in the Aintree thread on Horse Racing board.

Advertisement