Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Football Manager Handheld 09

Options
  • 03-04-2009 10:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭

Anyone played this? Any use? Dont know whether to get this or FM 09 as people seem to be saying FM 09 has got a bit over complicated and bloated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭thusspakeblixa

I have it, it's enjoyable enough like. It's no replacement for the real thing on the PC but it's great for the daily commute. It seems to be a thing where you either love or hate it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

I have it, it's enjoyable enough like. It's no replacement for the real thing on the PC but it's great for the daily commute. It seems to be a thing where you either love or hate it though.

Heading away for the summer and I was thinking it might be something handy to pick up for those long train/bus journeys.

I'd need to buy a PSP first though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

It's very unrealistic though, I signed Bojan for Watford on a free contract in my game. He scored 105 goals in the next two seasons and I got promoted and then won the Premiership. It seemed all too easy tbh.

SantryRed wrote: »
    It's very unrealistic though, I signed Bojan for Watford on a free contract in my game. He scored 105 goals in the next two seasons and I got promoted and then won the Premiership. It seemed all too easy tbh.
    True, I got Riquelme for West Brom, and he tore teams apart.
    As I said, it's no replacement for the real thing, but its great for travelling.

Frisbee - If I were you I'd pick up FM09 and FIFA with a PSP, you can get it for under 200. Just don't expect it to live up to the standards of the PC game.

Frisbee - If I were you I'd pick up FM09 and FIFA with a PSP, you can get it for under 200. Just don't expect it to live up to the standards of the PC game.

I won't expect it to be. But I need something to keep me entertained :D

• Advertisement

Frisbee wrote: »
    I won't expect it to be. But I need something to keep me entertained :D
    be warned, it will frustrate the bollix outta ya sometimes

Sounds just like the PC version then so

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭robpurf

bought it for my PSP and it wrecks my head big time it seems to me if i dont play a certain formation i only get about 30% possesion.ive replaces it with a GTA and ill prob never play it again to be honest

Advertisement