Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Got Next - Fighting Game Documentary

Options
  • 03-04-2009 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭

Just saw a trailer for this over on the compLexity Gaming site. All about the fighting scene in the US. Featuring some very excitable people :) . Suppose it's like anything though - the more people in a room, the better the atmosphere. At one point they are at a tournament and the bracket features 250 players! Crazy!

Might be worth a watch anyway. Movie homepage.

About "I Got Next"
    I Got Next is a free documentary on the fighting video game scene created by Ian Cofino (with much support from my friends and family). It originally started as my senior project at Purchase College, School of Art and Design, and has grown into something much bigger thanks to the dedicated and passionate players in the community. Originally envisioned as a short documentary, I Got Next has grown into a feature length production, which will see two releases, a short cut in May and a longer cut in the winter of '09.

🤪

Comments

Advertisement