Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bruno Trailer Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭godspal

looks like a re-hash of borat.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Simian!

Looks very good. Last scene in that trailer - BOOM!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

Can't wait for it, looks hilarious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭JCos

godspal wrote: »
    looks like a re-hash of borat.

It does a bit but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭bigslick

Looks great, some parts i had to pause as i was laughing so much, chat show and self defense class were great

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Looks brilliant. As far as I'm concerned, the less acted and scripted bits, the better. The funniest thing about any of his characters is how real people react to them when they think hes real. By having scripted scenes with actors, it puts in doubt the REAL scenes. You start wondering if they too are acted. Regardless of this, Borat was brilliant and this looks hilarious also.

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭X-Calibre

Oh yes, oh yes yes yes! Seriously going to be amazing, cant wait

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

"How do you defend yourself against a man with two dildos?"

Looks hilarious :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

Does look more polished and hollywood than Borat, that would make me think there are going to be more scripted scenes, which would detract from the enjoyment of the film. imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭brennaldo

cant wait, sacha is just a naturally funny man and im sure this will be hilarious

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭rccaulfield

video removed!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Disco Bandit

video removed!

you think universal would know somethin' about marketing by now eh?
    weemcd wrote: »
    Does look more polished and hollywood than Borat, that would make me think there are going to be more scripted scenes, which would detract from the enjoyment of the film. imo.

i think bruno is much more believable than borat if he were to approach you, id guess allot of people who didn't fall for borat would give bruno much more leeway before they get too uncomfortable. sayin' that id guess he'll get pretty vulgar pretty quick =P

Advertisement