Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ADVERTS.IE SIGN IN

Options
  • 03-04-2009 1:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi,

I would like to know if somebody has the same problem than I: Im finding myself unable to sign in on ADS.IE (although I can sign in here).

It happened last week for a day, everything was fine after, and now again (for the last 3 days), Im again in a position were I cant sign in to access my adverts, etc.

I introduce my user name and password, I get this page and message:

"Login Successful!
    Click here if you do not want to wait any longer
    (or if your browser does not automatically forward you)
    "

...but then it goes back to the regular page, as if I just logged off...

Any thoughts?

Cheers,
    HECTOR

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Hector.C

OK, weird thing... I always sign in to ADS.IE directly and if I have any PMs waiting then I log into BOARDS.IE. As I mentioned, this last 3 days Ive been experiencing this problem were I couldnt log into ADS. Today, I have logged into BOARDS first (to post this message), and whilst logged in, I tried signing into ADS and it just worked! I dont know if is coincidence or what, but definetly something strange is happening... Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Yeah, that's what the lads are offering as a temp solution over in the adverts support forum. Glad you've got your access back!

Thats cool! Cheers for that... ;)

OK... It would appear I have spoken way to soon.
    I just signed into BOARDS to post the reply, signing in on ADS as I have been doing the last 2/3 days using that "double logg in system" which was working until now, but not anymore... :( Any ideas why and what should I do??
    Cheers
    H

Advertisement