Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kanes in Granard

Options
  • 03-04-2009 1:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭

Anyone had dealings with Kanes garage in Granard?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭baldbear

They'll do you a great deal boss!!! My cousin bought a jeep from there and he went to sell it on to another dealer. The other dealer informed him that the jeep came from Cyprus i think and he wouldn't take it.
    It never gave him any trouble though and they are cheap from what i hear and people come from all over Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭Eireann

emcc... thought as much

Thanks for your replies.

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭lifer_sean

This will probably answer your question (if I don't screw up the link!) :

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/finance/2009/0526/1224247403328.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 swalk

shilling

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 perpendicular

baldbear wrote: »
    They'll do you a great deal boss!!! My cousin bought a jeep from there and he went to sell it on to another dealer. The other dealer informed him that the jeep came from Cyprus i think and he wouldn't take it.
    It never gave him any trouble though and they are cheap from what i hear and people come from all over Ireland.

I bet this jeep was an Isuzu Trooper, around 75% of these orginate from Cyprus into the UK and then over to Ireland. So there is nothing wrong with this.
    As for Emcc calling them cowboys-so was John Wayne;)!!
    They lent me a jeep for 5 weeks after crashing my own, no pressure, no charge.. What other garage in the country would do this??
    They look after their customers!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭glanman

this thread has a high number of 1st posters:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Damn those law people,bringing people to court for suspected massive tax evasion.They will be arresting murderers next.:pac:

I wonder if an IP search was done would these single posters be the same person......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

nedtheshed wrote: »

I wonder if an IP search was done would these single posters be the same person......
    OfficerPC wrote: »
    Ho Ho Ho

I wish i was a funny man like u Ned,, Ur name really suits.............
    Go Ned u hero .

I think that answers my question.
    ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

First time posters have as much right as anyone else to post their opinions. Rest assured that the moderator's of boards are quite vigilant when it comes to shills.

With that in mind, that does not appear to be what is going on here but any continued personal abuse or off-topic comments will be moderated and may result in action being taken against the poster's involved.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

There have been several shills on this thread. I'm closing it now. please do not present yourselves as innocent customers to promote yourselves again.

I found this on the Irish Times website, it may or may not be of interest.

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/finance/2009/0526/1224247403328.html

DeV.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement