Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterfords cycling collective.

Comments

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,040 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Have you come across Sportif Waterford Cycling Club Its actually starting up tomorrow similar idea to the one you are plugging however it been set up as an official cycling club which is affiliated to Cycling Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Kastro

yeah i was looking at it, i dont like the idea of paying to be in a group to cycle.. i also find that established groups such as WCC attract people who have a higher interest in cycling, im just trying to get a group of people to go out on a social level without the social medium being a pub.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭henboy

Kastro wrote: »
    yeah i was looking at it, i dont like the idea of paying to be in a group to cycle.. i also find that established groups such as WCC attract people who have a higher interest in cycling, im just trying to get a group of people to go out on a social level without the social medium being a pub.

Hi Kastro, did you have a look at the Sportif waterford cc web site? It is actually a leisure club. Come a long tomorrow you might be surprised all welcome just bring a helmet. See you there:)

Advertisement