Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

American Blackbery Curve 8320

• 03-04-2009 3:40pm

I recently got Blackberry curve 8320 from the states.

Now that im home, with mobile numbers in my phone book, ie 085XXXXXXX.

When i try to make a call from my phone book it puts the American extention +10 in front of them all(and fails), so i have to put +35385XXXXXXX to be able to make a call.

That would be ok but when i get inbound calls they appear as 085XXXXXX so the name of the person wont show up as i have it in my phone book as +35385XXXXXXX.

Which means i have ti have 2 numbers for every1, a +353 one and a standard 085.

Anyone know how to make it detect both as the same number.

I know its a bit confusing hop you get what im on about lol.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 734 ✭✭✭CivilEx

I'm not a Blackberry expert, but could you update the phone with the latest software, which should be from a European Server? This might sort it

Found the solution:) And for anyone

Go call log, then options, smart dialing. In that specific screen you can change the prefix.

ie. +353

Thanks anyways.

Advertisement