Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Easter weekend in Sligo - whats on?

Options
  • 03-04-2009 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭

As the title says, Easter weekend in Sligo - whats on? Im heading down to Sligo for the easter weekend....any concerts, shows, events etc over the weekend?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭CSC

I'm back home this weekend but by judging by the lack of responses to this thread there must not be much happening. The pubs/clubs should be pretty busy though and Easter is a good time to meet up with some old friends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

I tried finding listings on the interweb thingey, but alas, Sligo's not the most up to date for that sort of shenenagins.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

There's an 80's night in Castlebar on Sunday (I know it's not Sligo).
    I'd love to go to that....if anyone has any tickets they don't want.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 48 LadyDotty

hey folks,

I don't mean to promote this, but I write a blog, where I've been collecting local press information and newsletters from arts organisations, and write a weekly listings for Sligo.

I set it up initially becuase alot of people were saying "nothing ever happens in Sligo"... or what are going to do when you move home etc..

http://sligoevents.wordpress.com/

I saw a flyer for the Moon night that is held in Tobergal Lane, they're having another one this weekend on the 11th. It is supposed to be awesome..(a word I have been using far too much since seeing waveriders!)..plenty of tunes for dancing

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

What a great idea :) I'm in Galway these days but it'd be cool to know if something was going on before heading down to visit the family. (Of course, until I am no longer at the mercy of public transportation, making use of the info is slightly more complicated)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

correct me if i am wrong butr i thought the moon was on the last sat of the month. I heard there was another one on but its on the weekend of the 18th?? I may be wrong in this but sure i saw a poster advertising it for this date. Its worth a punt though. bar can get a bit crazy in der but the music is good and its always a cool crowd in der!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

my bad!!

just checked my bacefook and it is actually on this sat the11th!!

see ya all der

shnizzle

Advertisement