Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which colour helmet - MET KAOS! Please, I know its sad! :)

Options
  • 03-04-2009 4:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, I got a £10 CRC voucher that I need to use up so I decided to get a MTB helmet with it. I have Giro Atmos for the road but want to get use out of the voucher and also not risk a €100 helmet on the trails! So, I think I have narrowed it down to one helmet, the Met Kaos which will work out at €54.76 (which is good value I think, as it is 45% off and then the £10 voucher, was €110 on Wiggle.

Anyway, I have one very sad question for ye! What colour should I go for! :p Yes, I am a loser to even make a thread on this topic but can I please have your opinions if you don't mind. It would be so much easier if there was just one colour, or if I needed the helmet quickly but I dont! Anyway, it is down to the Mimetec (Dark Camoflage), Beige (Cream/Silver camoflage) or Anthracite (Blue/Silver). The colours look different on every website I look at so it is hard to tell which will look best in real life, maybe ye will be able to tell me! :p I contacted CRC who sent me some additional photos which I attached below. These are the best pictures to judge by so PLEASE TAKE A LOOK and let me know what you think! Thanks

76433.jpg

There are some good pictures of the Beige Mimetic here (click to enlarge), the Mimetic Camouflage here (click + zoom at bottom) and the Antracite here (click + zoom at bottom)

Check out the colour differences between the same colour helmet here and here

Which colour MET Kaos looks the best? 8 votes

Mimetic (Dark Camouflage - Grey/Brown)
    0% 0 votes
    Beige Mimetic (Light Camouflage - Cream/Silver)
    50% 4 votes
    Anthracite (Light Blue/Silver)
    50% 4 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Morgan

Are you serious?

Tell you what - send me the CRC voucher and I'll choose one for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

go for a pink one

• Registered Users Posts: 4,833 ✭✭✭niceonetom

I just don't care.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭E@gle.

whatever matches you club kit

• Registered Users Posts: 7,604 ✭✭✭petethedrummer

What colour are your eyes?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,557 ✭✭✭The tax man

Stop mountain biking,stick to the roads. Problem solved.
    or
    Take the complete p**s out of their exchange policy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

wtf?

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Signal_ rabbit

The Catlike Whisper

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭t0mm

You are obviously only mtbing for the image, and therefore should not be mtbing. The damn thing just sits on your head, it doesn't matter what colour it is, you can't see it, how many mirrors do you see in the forest?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭thebouldwhacker

take a look at this

3071169739a4072068724b559151212ml.jpg

Now quick which one do you want?????:D:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement