Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snooker Exhibition In Dundalk

Options
  • 03-04-2009 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

Hi Folks.

Steve Davis will be appearing in the Crowne Plaza Hotel on Sunday 24th of May @8pm.

Ordinary--€20
    VIP ticket--€50 entitles holder to prematch finger-food function with the player at 7pm and a guarantee of a front row seatsmile.gif

All proceeds go to Our Ladys Childrens Hospital Crumlin.

Tickets will beon sale from Various locations from next week on.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

will you let us know when the tickets are on sale and where please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭TommyT

I`ll have a couple of VIP tickets, though I am getting a bit tired paying for your holiday every year. ;-)
    Great cause lads, hope it works out well for you both.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭up the town

Hi.

Bit of a hold up with the tickets. I,ll definitley have them from next week on. They shall be availabe from most of the clubs throughout the area also a few pubs shops etc. Thanks for the intrest.

Hi Finally got the tickets sorted. You can contact me on 087-9270081 if your looking for some.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

feck i really wanna go, but just realised my daughters comunion the day before so wont be able to..

thanks though

• Advertisement

Pool competition in Jackies, Dublin Rd, on bank holiday monday @ 4pm. Winner gets to play Steve Davis in the Crowne Plaza on the 24th of May. Runner up gets VIP ticket for the exhibition.
    Limited to 1st 32 people singed up.
    €10 entry fee.
    All proceeds go towards Crumlin Childrens Hospital

Tickets for this event are on sale from various snooker clubs in dundalk, or jackie Murphys Pub, Dublin Rd Dundalk, or Hothouseflowers, longwalk Dundalk, (beside xtravision). You can phone me direct on <snip>.

Thanks

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

I've removed those contact numbers. Anyone interested can contact up the town via PM.

Thanks.

Pool competition in Jackies, Dublin Rd, on bank holiday monday @ 4pm. Winner gets to play Steve Davis in the Crowne Plaza on the 24th of May. Runner up gets VIP ticket for the exhibition.
    Limited to 1st 32 people singed up.
    €10 entry fee.
    All proceeds go towards Crumlin Childrens Hospital

If the winner of the pool competition gets a break of 10 or more against Steve Davis I will donate an extra €100 to the sponsorship fund.

TommyT wrote: »
    If the winner of the pool competition gets a break of 10 or more against Steve Davis I will donate an extra €100 to the sponsorship fund.

I,ll hold you to that tommy. Is that €100 for every multiple of 10. ie break of 20 =€200 etc etc?? I hear hes flat out practising and praying!!!!!

• Advertisement

Ah come on now, an extra €100 isnt bad. I hear he is knocking in breaks of 60 and 70 in practise. Any truth that Steve Davis will be out practicing Tai Chi on the beach at 5am?
    You can have a lend of "The Van" to pick Steve up from the airport if you are stuck. ;)

Just chancing my arm Tommy, Hes only getting breaks around 30 or so. Your generous offer is much appreciated.:D

Fair play to Steve Davis, he was great craic. Good night all round and fair play to Tommy for not only earning an extra 100 for Crumlin but actually beating Steve Davis as well.
    What am I going to do with 6 bottles of Whiskey?

Ye it turned out to be a great night. you can drink the whiskey on the way to U2

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Ye it turned out to be a great night. you can drink the whiskey on the way to U2

You would have to going to that muck!

You really think the whiskey will last that long?

Advertisement