Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good el George

Options
  • 03-04-2009 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭

George was planning on going out with "The Boys" when his wife told him that he wasn't leaving the house.

Wife: "The last time you went out you got so drunk that you puked on your shirt”

George: "But Honey, I promise that I won't drink a drop of alcohol all night!"

So after begging his old lady for an hour, George got the OK to go out with the guys as long as he stayed off of the booze. George met up with the lads the local and proceeded to get shi$-faced. After about 3 hours of guzzling a few pints George blew chow all over his shirt.

George: "****! The old lady is going to throw my ass out of the house for getting drunk and puking on my new shirt!"

Bill, George's best pal, gave George an idea…

Bill: "Go in with a €20 bill in your hand when you walk through the door. Then, when she accuses you of barfing all over yourself, just tell her that some other drunk puked on you and that he gave you €20 to get the shirt cleaned."

So, when George walked into the house with money in hand, his wife was waiting for him in the living room.

Wife: "I knew your drunk ass would get sick all over that new shirt!"

George: "Honey, let me explain! This drunken fool at the bar puked on me and gave me €20 to have it cleaned."

His wife snatched the money out of his hand and observed that he was holding two €20 bills.

George's wife: "So where did the other €20 dollar bill come from?"

George: "That's from the guy who sh$t in my pants."

Advertisement