Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

H2 Ocean in Dublin?

• 03-04-2009 5:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭

Anywhere in Dublin sell it? My Ameerican supply is running low.

Cheers! ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

you were just stateside silly girl!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

You can order it online from Wildcat.co.uk, they have free delivery. I would show you a link but my work has the site blocked. Retards :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Molberts

Ray I know, I got the 1.5oz to bring on the plane back but then they wouldnt let me carry it on :'( now im running out. I didnt realise just how good it was or I would have cleaned out the shop! :rolleyes:

Jen thanks a mil I'll check it out :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Molberts wrote: »
    Ray I know, I got the 1.5oz to bring on the plane back but then they wouldnt let me carry it on :'( now im running out. I didnt realise just how good it was or I would have cleaned out the shop! :rolleyes:

Jen thanks a mil I'll check it out :)
    It's cos you look like a terrorist!! **** it if you can hijack a plane with a bottle of h2ocean you deserve the fooking plane!

pressurised containers are no no's apparently :rolleyes:

still on my mission, wildcat only have the foam on their site :/ Maybe BAF will ship me some... but but I'll have to buy new plugs then :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Haven't you signed up for their newsletter yet?! There was an april fools code in the last one- 25% off everything! SIGN UP FOR IT!

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,926 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

I got the newsletter and didn't read it until this morning :(:(:( I missed the 25% off goodness.

Gauge wrote: »
    Haven't you signed up for their newsletter yet?! There was an april fools code in the last one- 25% off everything! SIGN UP FOR IT!

:eek::eek::eek:

Dammit! Just signed up for it there, cheers :o

Advertisement