Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tell owner to pick up there dog's crap?

Options
  • 03-04-2009 6:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭

Would you tell a dog owner who walks off after letting their dog crap on the middle of the street to go back and pick it up?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

Would you tell a dog owner who walks off after letting their dog crap on the middle of the street to go back and pick it up?

Yes and i would make them pick mine up too. Or else follow them home and crap on the owners front door.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Bessa

It would very much depend on the type of dog, certainly not if its a Pit Bull.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

Bessa wrote: »
    It would very much depend on the type of dog, certainly not if its a Pit Bull.

Is that not a bit racist:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

If he's built like a brick ****house ,then no .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

No, I'll just not see the whole lot happening and then walk straight into it!!:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭marcsignal

Vain wrote: »
    Or else follow them home and crap on the owners front door.

...and douse the turd in zippo fuel, light it, ring dorbell and run away.

They're bound to try to stamp it out when they open the door :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,856 ✭✭✭Valmont

I never pick up my dogs ****. I like to imagine the nazis on the residents association stepping on it and then writing another condescending newsletter to post around. Bastards. Stepping on dog **** is a part of life anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

Valmont wrote: »
    Stepping on dog **** is a part of life anyway.

Only because of people like you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

In the US they're v good for doing it. I was playing soccer one day in a park a there was a hot girl in a nice pair of hot pants running laps of the park with her dog. The dog stops to take a dump and the girl pulls a plastic bag out of her pocket and picks up the sh1t. Then she continues to run with the dog on a leash in one hand and a bag of sh1t in the other!!! it was manck

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

I encourage my dog to sh!t in the middle of the pavement, just to p!ss people off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I saw a woman with a massive Rottweiler the other day, it was taking a poo and it was a real messy diarrhoea splattergun effect. It was a veritable dogpat. And she took out her plastic bag and scooped it up into the bag. Oh how I laughed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Gordon wrote: »
    I saw a woman with a massive Rottweiler the other day, it was taking a poo and it was a real messy diarrhoea splattergun effect. It was a veritable dogpat. And she took out her plastic bag and scooped it up into the bag. Oh how I laughed.

Fcukin genius.:D

Mind if I borrow that phrase in June??

(I'll credit you)

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭northern lights

Why??? She's obviously the bigger person for doing so. Good on her..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭c4cat

Imagin if she had left it there and yr ma slipped up on it while walking home one night?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Fcuker was on Master McGrath beefy chunks.

That's what causes that usually.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭GalwayKiefer

I always clean up after my dogs if they poop while out walking, it really annoys me when I see other dog owners pretending it didn't happen and walking off. The Prom in Salthill, Galway is a disgrace. Have told a few owners that if they have forgotten their poop bags they can have one of mine to clean up after their dog. They usually begrudgingly do.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭population

Anyone who does not deserves jail and a cell littered with ****

GalKiefer wrote: »
    I always clean up after my dogs if they poop while out walking, it really annoys me when I see other dog owners pretending it didn't happen and walking off. The Prom in Salthill, Galway is a disgrace. Have told a few owners that if they have forgotten their poop bags they can have one of mine to clean up after their dog. They usually begrudgingly do.

What a fine citizen you are, truly an asset to the country. If you said that to me, I'd tell you to go suck your dogs willy.

Ste.phen wrote: »
    Only because of people like you.

I **** in the toilet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

I think the worst culprits are those that pick up their dog sh*t and place it in bags and then hang it from railings hoping that council workers will collect it, i see this done around Killiney Hill.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

And you didn't put up a thread about it?

Sh*t it was right up your street.

/no pun intended this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Borneo Fnctn

I walk my dog regularly and I'll never be seen picking up dog ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

I think the dog should really know better

• Registered Users Posts: 82,792 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I'd have put it into a baggie and gave it back to them - "Sir I think you dropped this"

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭littletiger

Valmont wrote: »
    What a fine citizen you are, truly an asset to the country. If you said that to me, I'd tell you to go suck your dogs willy.

I hope you find yourself walking in a big scuttery one soon.

Overheal wrote: »
    I'd have put it into a baggie and gave it back to them - "Sir I think you dropped this"

Paper bag so just as you hand it back it drops out of the bottom in their shoe.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I'd never tell anyone to pick up sh|t. Only a right tosser would, imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭Kipperhell

I pick up after my dogs and you get some really weird reactions from people. Teenagers seem to think it is hysterical for some reason.

I remember one person went nuts over my dog urinating on the path because their child walks on the path and as a toddler they could fall and get it on their hands! He insisted I should walk along the road with the dogs and then actually brought it up in a residents' association meeting 6 months later. He was extremely aggressive about it and nobody agreed with him making him madder.

Kipperhell wrote: »
    I pick up after my dogs and you get some really weird reactions from people. Teenagers seem to think it is hysterical for some reason.

I remember one person went nuts over my dog urinating on the path because their child walks on the path and as a toddler they could fall and get it on their hands! He insisted I should walk along the road with the dogs and then actually brought it up in a residents' association meeting 6 months later. He was extremely aggressive about it and nobody agreed with him making him madder.

They should have told him to bottle the exhaust fumes from his car because of the children breathing in pollution. Also should he should be bottling his farts because they were coming out of his mouth there.

Does anyone think if you called the council they would do anything?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,603 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Depends on where they poo. Big difference between a poo in a field or a poo on the street.

Once you leave the pale you have horses and sheep have dumps all over roads and housing estates yet no one seems to bother about them.

There should be more "poopy drop off" points in public.

Advertisement