Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tell owner to pick up there dog's crap?

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

faceman wrote: »
    Depends on where they poo. Big difference between a poo in a field or a poo on the street.

Once you leave the pale you have horses and sheep have dumps all over roads and housing estates yet no one seems to bother about them.

There should be more "poopy drop off" points in public.

being a country boy horse sh!t and cow sh!t dont stink to high heavan and dog crap is like radio active leave a cow pat on a peace of grass it breaks down its fertiliser

leave a dog **** it doesnt decompose perticularly well and have heard that it can contain some pretty nasty bacteria

• Registered Users Posts: 5,856 ✭✭✭Valmont

Ddad wrote: »
    No nothing weird about a six year old not wanting to smell of dog faeces. You like that kind of thing yourself??

Your a gem so you are. Best of luck with the maturing into a decent person thing. I'm assuming there is still time.

I think you're right. I was walking my dog late last night and as I watched him drop a long squiggly one into the grass, it occurred to me -

"I'm not a decent person at all am I? In fact, I am heartless monster and if I don't pick up my dog ****, that's probably just the beginning of a life of immorality and crime".

I've seen the error of my evil ways and I went to confession.

"Hello father, forgive me for I have sinned. I heard about a weird six year old crying because he stepped in dog poo and I laughed, am I going to hell? Am I a just a filthy cretin of a human? Is there any hope for my salvation?"

Tell your kid to suck it up next time he cries because of dog poo. Who knows what sort of a person he'll turn into with that attitude?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 284 ✭✭We

Valmont wrote: »

Tell your kid to suck it up next time he cries because of dog poo. Who knows what sort of a person he'll turn into with that attitude?

Your totally out of line here imo.. He's talking about a 6y/o ffs. Your thinly veiled insult demonstrates pretty clearly your ignorance and..well just how sad you actually are..

You deem someone pathetic because they threaten to call the guards on someone who is breaking the law, whether you think it's serious or not, yet you sarcastically reply to someone defending the fact that their 6y/o stepped in shíte and cried about it, and go on to suggest this child is abnormal because of it?..

Some people have such a warped fúcking sense of reality..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,856 ✭✭✭Valmont

We wrote: »
    Your totally out of line here imo.. He's talking about a 6y/o ffs. Your thinly veiled insult demonstrates pretty clearly your ignorance and..well just how sad you actually are..

You deem someone pathetic because they threaten to call the guards on someone who is breaking the law, whether you think it's serious or not, yet you sarcastically reply to someone defending the fact that their 6y/o stepped in shíte and cried about it, and go on to suggest this child is abnormal because of it?..

Some people have such a warped fúcking sense of reality..

Yes because all of my posts on this thread have been completely and utterly serious. Lighten up a bit, the world isn't about to implode any time soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭Ddad

Thanks We. Thanks Valmont, point proven. Nuff said.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

Why the fcuk should i pick up my dogs siht? Its not like he'd pick up mine, the pcrik.

Makes no sense, don't do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭BMurr

Unfortunately there are people in this country who think it is Ok to leave dog crap in places where other members of the public going about their own business are going to step on it. Some even get some perverted pleasure from knowing that they are going to upset someone. Who knows what other devious perverted things they do in their work and private lives, at least with the dog crap there is a chance of them being caught in the act. There is a reason as to why it is illegal to foul the streets with your dogs crap, it's the same reason as to why theft and other crimes are crimes-society does not want it, and in this case society has deemed it to be illegal for health reasons too. Human nature when left to its own devices can be unpleasant at times, take a visit to any lawless country on the planet and you will see human nature at its worst with people being violent to each other on streets, children living in sewers and gross sexual exploitation of the vulnerable. It's no surprise that those parts of the world are also pretty much sh*t holes that when encountered you just want to get away from ASAP. The dog crap merchants of this country are part of that lawless equation, the thin end of the wedge. Unfortunately unless you video the dog actually crapping, and with the owner being obviously aware of this crap and the owner then leaving the scene with crap left behind I would imagine that no court will support the case. So the laws an ass? I don't know if it happens but it wouldn't be much of a surprise if people took the law into their own hands and found their own ways of delivering their own version of 'justice'for those errant dog owners. :rolleyes: Hmmmm, I wonder what sort of 'justice ' have the people delivered so far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭Firetrap

If you knew the difference between there and their, I might take your question more seriously.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

I remember when we got my dog as a puppy. Myself and my mother drove to dun laoghaire to walk the pier with him. My mam was all set to be the responsible dog owner and had her scooper and plastic bag.

So we get to dun laoghaire and maybe it was the car journey or something but my dog takes the biggest steamiest ****e you can imagine after getting out of the car, it was bigger than himself. My mam takes one look and says "Quick! get the fcuk out of here!!", and then she legged it!

That was the end of her pooper scooping days.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

It's dog ****e. It's natural, it's a normal bodily function. I won't pick it up, and I'll laugh at those who do.

• Advertisement

It's dog ****e. It's natural, it's a normal bodily function. I won't pick it up, and I'll laugh at those who do.

Your own excrement is also perfectly natural in function, I guess you just s**t in your pants and pee all over yourself on a regular basis?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭barbiegirl

Irresponsible dog owners who don't pick up are responsible for dogs being banned from beaches, some parks and the general bad feeling towards dog owners. I hate walking in it so always pick up and if i see some in the green of the estate i puck that up too cause?i want to continue exercising my dogs with the goodwill of my neighbours.

BMurr wrote: »
    Your own excrement is also perfectly natural in function, I guess you just s**t in your pants and pee all over yourself on a regular basis?

Nope. But if I have to relieve myself by the side of the road, I wouldn't be mopping it up, either.

Big difference between ****ting yourself and some poop on a road or in a park.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Unfortunately there are people in this country who think it is Ok to leave dog crap in places where other members of the public going about their own business are going to step on it. Some even get some perverted pleasure from knowing that they are going to upset someone. Who knows what other devious perverted things they do in their work and private lives

lmfao.. it's like Helen Lovejoy on speed

Nope. But if I have to relieve myself by the side of the road, I wouldn't be mopping it up, either.

Jeez, this is bad. Wouldn't you at least look for a loo, pop into macdonalds or just hold out till you get home? Would you avoid doing it on the street, in housing estates or in the playground?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Unfortunately there are people in this country who think it is Ok to leave dog crap in places where other members of the public going about their own business are going to step on it. Some even get some perverted pleasure from knowing that they are going to upset someone. Who knows what other devious perverted things they do in their work and private lives, at least with the dog crap there is a chance of them being caught in the act. There is a reason as to why it is illegal to foul the streets with your dogs crap, it's the same reason as to why theft and other crimes are crimes-society does not want it, and in this case society has deemed it to be illegal for health reasons too. Human nature when left to its own devices can be unpleasant at times, take a visit to any lawless country on the planet and you will see human nature at its worst with people being violent to each other on streets, children living in sewers and gross sexual exploitation of the vulnerable. It's no surprise that those parts of the world are also pretty much sh*t holes that when encountered you just want to get away from ASAP. The dog crap merchants of this country are part of that lawless equation, the thin end of the wedge. Unfortunately unless you video the dog actually crapping, and with the owner being obviously aware of this crap and the owner then leaving the scene with crap left behind I would imagine that no court will support the case. So the laws an ass? I don't know if it happens but it wouldn't be much of a surprise if people took the law into their own hands and found their own ways of delivering their own version of 'justice'for those errant dog owners. :rolleyes: Hmmmm, I wonder what sort of 'justice ' have the people delivered so far.

Ruddy heck, like picking up zombie threads?

Jeez, this is bad. Wouldn't you at least look for a loo, pop into macdonalds or just hold out till you get home? Would you avoid doing it on the street or in the playground?

No, I'd purposefully seek out a playground and do it there.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

If my dog poops on pavement, I'll baggy it. If it's in a field or grassy park then no, I won't.

Advertisement