Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What & Where do you want to study?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭leesmom

i must be the only one who wants to do midwifery/nursing on here:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭tazbars

Anyone thinking of UL or NUIG?

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭english4490

tazbars wrote: »
    Anyone thinking of UL or NUIG?

I've got nuig down for my first 4, and then UL after that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭p1akuw47h5r3it

Kitchen. Study bio,bus,eco,eng,maths,french

I've got nuig down for my first 4, and then UL after that!

what are you thinkin of doin? are you goin down with a group of people?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,410 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

leesmom wrote: »

nah my courses 3-9 are all nursing

yeh im doing nursing too

what are you thinkin of doin? are you goin down with a group of people?

1. Corporate law 2. Arts 3. Commerce 4. Civil law.. And I have Econ and sociology and law down for ul. Ah I know a few going we are all livin in corrib village but not in the same houses! How bout you????

1. Corporate law 2. Arts 3. Commerce 4. Civil law.. And I have Econ and sociology and law down for ul. Ah I know a few going we are all livin in corrib village but not in the same houses! How bout you????

yeh im thinking about doing nursing but not sure at all. yeh everyone seems to be going to corrib village i've nothing booked because i'm still not sure whether or not to go to UL

yeh im thinking about doing nursing but not sure at all. yeh everyone seems to be going to corrib village i've nothing booked because i'm still not sure whether or not to go to UL
    Well I will going to nuig hopefully, I live much nearer to ul but I will only be going there if I fail my french!! But it's between nuig and ul and ucc for me! Really
    Didn want to go to Dublin!

• Advertisement

Well I will going to nuig hopefully, I live much nearer to ul but I will only be going there if I fail my french!! But it's between nuig and ul and ucc for me! Really
    Didn want to go to Dublin!

yeh ha same im either going to nuig or ul both are like 3hours away for me thou ha just really didnt wanna go to dublin. yeh do you know many people going to ul?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

i've got children's and general down 3rd,4th and 5th and then i think i have general aswell somewhere

yeh ha same im either going to nuig or ul both are like 3hours away for me thou ha just really didnt wanna go to dublin. yeh do you know many people going to ul?
    ya my school is only about 20 min into UL so that is where half the year will be going!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Southill

Internet Systems Development in LIT(Limerick IT)

Advertisement