Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spare body (Frame)...Help

Options
  • 03-04-2009 7:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭

Hey all,

I dont know if this is the right place to post this or not but here goes..
    Anyone know where I could get JUST the body of this airsoft gun? : http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/sniper-rifles/agm-china/agm-vsr-10-wood-bolt-action-airsoft-sniper-mp001d.html

The wood body looks so cool.
    Now im totally new to this,but I was thinking,would the body of the vsr fit onto the barrel of an airsoft styer ssg? Because the barrel and bodies of both the styer and vsr are very similar as far as I can see,so would'nt it be possible to fit a vsr body onto the styer? Or am I completely wrong with that idea??:confused:

Anyway's,anyone know where ya can get just the body of this vsr,without actually buying the whole airsoft gun itself?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭MiniAirsofter

TunnelWeb wrote: »
    Hey all,

I dont know if this is the right place to post this or not but here goes..
    Anyone know where I could get JUST the body of this airsoft gun? : http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/sniper-rifles/agm-china/agm-vsr-10-wood-bolt-action-airsoft-sniper-mp001d.html

The wood body looks so cool.
    Now im totally new to this,but I was thinking,would the body of the vsr fit onto the barrel of an airsoft styer ssg? Because the barrel and bodies of both the styer and vsr are very similar as far as I can see,so would'nt it be possible to fit a vsr body onto the styer? Or am I completely wrong with that idea??:confused:

Anyway's,anyone know where ya can get just the body of this vsr,without actually buying the whole airsoft gun itself?

That seems to be a VSR clone. I doubt you can get just the body but you should ask Tony or Richie in airsoft. I've heard people say they can get parts in. Or put a post in the adverts forum and ask people if they bought a sniper for the internals maybe they would sell you a body. If you want to pay the money the VSR Real Shock has a wood body.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Its a vsr clone. Just get a bar10 dude!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭TunnelWeb

Anyone know if the body of it would fit on the styer ssg??

Advertisement