Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattooing over cysts?

Options
  • 03-04-2009 7:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭

Hi Hi!

Myself and my boyfriend have been talking about getting new tattoo soonish, and he's decided he wants to go for something on his leg but he has a cyst on his calf. so just wondering can you tattoo over them?

Comments

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,921 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Surely it would be a bad idea to get tattooed over a cyst (if you can find someone who will do it for you) in case it has to be removed in the future and then he'd end up with a scar through the middle of his tattoo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭Red Crow

Don't worry about it I'd say. A m8 of mine got a piercing through a cyst and there were no complications. I'd say go for it.

Advertisement