Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaflet Distribution Jobs

Options
  • 03-04-2009 8:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

I'm looking to get into leaflet distribution in the South East. Have tried contacting the free paper in Waterford and the big leaflet distribution companies door2door etc. Any ideas? Have done this type of work before and can distribute about 7500 leaflets a week.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭PGL

I would also be interested to know how one would get involved in something like this in the Dublin area. What is the pay like? How many leaflets are you expected to distribute for the pay etc etc?
    Ruttiger wrote: »
    I'm looking to get into leaflet distribution in the South East. Have tried contacting the free paper in Waterford and the big leaflet distribution companies door2door etc. Any ideas? Have done this type of work before and can distribute about 7500 leaflets a week.

Advertisement