Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Controlled Explosion on suspected Pipe Bombs

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Stinger missiles on Hyde Road maybe...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

i love that little machine bomb disposal thing it just looks cool. if those bombs had been set off i'm sure the americans would have arrived on and sorted out Limerick, then prob tried to steal all the Topaz oil

• Registered Users Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭phill106

Iang87 wrote: »
    i love that little machine bomb disposal thing it just looks cool. if those bombs had been set off i'm sure the americans would have arrived on and sorted out Limerick, then prob tried to steal all the Topaz oil

If they took over limerick, and sorted out the recession, i would be all for it! Let them do rest of country then too!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭Ardscoil Ris

So that's where I left my Dell laptop battery.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

also in my opinion that collopy dude died too soon. imagine what could have happened had he tried to show his friends how a bomb works,

• Advertisement
Advertisement