Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graz

Options
  • 03-04-2009 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭

im thinking about doin an erasmus next year in graz, ive been to austria many times but not here anyone been there before that can give me any info about the place?that'd be great, from brief research of the place seems pretty good student city and that.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭scruff321

c'mon people someone musta been here!

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭deecom

Been there the odd time, not for long though. Its a nice city, seems to have good nightlife, friendly people. I cant really think what else to say about Graz. Im sure someone else will know more. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

Go for it man, graz is nice have a few friend from near by it and they are really nice showed up randomly one summer and they let me stay with them lol, they are all students flan o briens will be your new local :D
    I felt it was like a smaller vienna, not as built up and a little less touristy hoping to go back in the summer myself :D

plus you know what austria is like already so do it. or ill take your life over and do it for you.

sound for the replies! anything ive heard about the place has been positive,so id say il pretty much go for it.anyone else been to graz?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

I'm living in graz at the moment on erasmus, love the place, going to karl frances Uni Graz

• Advertisement

Care to enlighten me 1Huge1?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

Well what kind of info are you looking for?

1st off do you speak German?

No man i dont speak German, would you recommend i start now? i would want to get the basics down anyway myself before i went anywere.

Im just interested to hear your general thoughts of the place? how would you rate the city,its people,things to do,nightlife etc etc im defo going there in January anyway but be nice to hear from someone whose living there now.

1huge1 quit been a total pr/ck tease spill the beans!

Advertisement