Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flatmates Needed!! Good Price/Area

• 03-04-2009 9:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Hey all,

Myself and my friend are currently in the process of trying to move into a house somewhere South Co. Dublin. It's pretty expensive to move in between 2 people though so we're looking for a 3rd and/or 4th person.

Currently we're looking at a really spectacular place opposite Monkstown Dart Station (also a short walk away from 46a major bus route).

The price would be 400euro each between 3 people or 300euro each between 4 and the place is really amazing.

If you're interested please PM me ASAP!!! We're looking to move out immediately. Even if you can't move immediately PM me as we may not find anyone in the short term.

-Manuel

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

you mean 300 between 4, right? how many bedrooms? i might know someone interested...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Manzy

Sorry yeah meant 300 between 4, just fixed that.

It's 3 double bedrooms and one single bedroom.

Yeah if you know anyone that would be brilliant because there's a lot of interest in this place.

Cheers for the help mate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

i'll inform a couple of people :) the bedrooms sound brill.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭max_power

Sounds sweet, presume thats not including bills etc.

Do you mind me asking what age you guys are/ you working or students or what?

Basically what kind of a house is it gonna be?

Thanks.

hey thanks for the reply, but we've managed to find somewhere. Sorry about that, should've locked the thread but I've been extremely busy.

• Advertisement

that being said I have no idea how to lock it. But suffices to say we're sorted.

Thanks

Advertisement