Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rice cakes saltnvinger snapa jacks

• 03-04-2009 11:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭

Hi people can anyone tell me where I can buy snap a jacks rice cakes saltvinger flavour.Not the ones that are in the crisip packets actual rice cakes and you put lettuce on them or whatever you fancy.I have tried Dunnes,Tesco and supervalue.I even emails snap a jacks and they said they couldnt help me to ask the manager to order them in:rolleyes:.So maybe somebody knows somewhere that Im overlooking.Thanks you in advance;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Snack A Jack's only make the ones in the crisp packets as far as I am aware.

Kelkin make rice cakes in a type of tube. They've got the normal ones and they've got ones with chocolate on top of them.

Hope this helps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Eviledna

Oh they do make them, here they are:
    http://www.snackajacks.co.uk/jumboricecakes-saltvinegar.html

Have you tried asking your local shop to get them in for you as suggested? I know my local will do that if they think theres a demand for them!

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭texas star

hey thanks I know the once I want a friend said they have done in Clonee in Ongar...So hopefully she will pick me up about 10paks seems I cant get them.im goin to try Dunnes in Finglas to see if I can get them,seem very diffcult to find...Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭siobhan.murphy

health shop might stock them

Thanks a local cash and carry is ordering them in for me as I said Id take a few boxes......guess whos eating rice cracker for the next few months LOL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

I knwo tesco definitly do them 100% asi bought some their recently!! Kelin and some other organic comapny do them with like chocolate or even better yoghurt on the top.... :p

me-skywalker which tesco I know Finglas did them but not anymore.thanks

Advertisement