Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

We're on our way soon

Options
  • 04-04-2009 12:10am
    Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭

Myself an Cmol will arrive in Wellington Next Friday the 10th (cannot wait :D)

I've had a look but cant find anything RE any gigs that might be going on? Basically I'm gonna be in wellington with Cmol till the 16th april and then I head down south island untill may 2nd. But was hoping for maybe a gig or something like that in Wellington before I go south or even afterwards. Will be in wellington from 2nd-5th May then Auckland 5th-7th may :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

I'm putting the drinks on ice for you!

Check out www.wotzon.com for all events in Wellington on a particular date. I don't go to gigs so can't really help you!

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

Thanx a mill Watna! We'll be doing a boards beers night then? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,997 ✭✭✭DenMan

What music are you into Chewie? Then you research it for gigs and jot them down. Have a great one (on the southern polar region). :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

ChewChew wrote: »
    Thanx a mill Watna! We'll be doing a boards beers night then? :D

Yep, a Southern Hemisphere boards beers. We can see if anyone else is around Wellington. Need to think of somewhere fun to go now!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

ooh, pm just about sent!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

watna wrote: »
    Yep, a Southern Hemisphere boards beers. We can see if anyone else is around Wellington. Need to think of somewhere fun to go now!

Yes! a boards beers down south would be fantastic! We shall have to arrange a date of course! :D
    ooh, pm just about sent!
    Received. I shall be in touch ;)

Advertisement