Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available] Spacious House to Let Dublin 12 - €700/m

Options
  • 04-04-2009 2:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Livroom.JPG
    bedroom.JPG

2 large bedrooms,1 box room,1 sitting room,1 living room,1 kitchen,seperate toilet and bathroom,medium sized garden front and back.Central heating,gas fireplace,drive in."retro" carpets,cable tv,surround sound sys and leaving the sony bravia tv.Leaving most furniture.

It's right next to about 6 pubs,2 chinese t/a s,superquinn,aldi,lidl,schools,3 banks and about 5 mins drive to Ashleaf,Crumlin shopping centres,Crumlin Childrens Hosp,James's and Tallaght Hosp.

Right next to bus terminus.Buses; 121,122,123,77/A,50,56A,151.Luas Red line is a 12 min walk.10 mins to drive to town or Tallaght,3 mins to Red Cow/M50.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Klingon Hamlet

I'm very interested, PM me if it's still available!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 78,392 ✭✭✭✭Victor

How much? I sit €700/month?
    about 5 mins drive to ... Tallaght Hosp.

10 mins to drive to town or Tallaght
    Is it 5 minutes or 10 minutes?

Please do note that 6km in 5 minutes is the same as 60km/h - you might be breaking the speed limit for much of the distance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 cantenaccio

It's E700 per month.Tallaght hosp should be the same time as Tallaght,sure James' Hosp is 5mins drive.I used to work in the city centre and Tallaght;the city centre is 10 mins drive max.Tallaght is the same in light traffic,but in traffic can take an extra 5 minutes.Distance to city centre/Tallaght= 5.5km approx

Advertisement