Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Computer Desk and Chair anyone?!

Options
  • 04-04-2009 9:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Hi there,

In the process of a major spring clean and de-clutter.

We have a never-used computer desk and chair in mint condition, free to a good home. Ended up just storing our printer underneath it for a year, and still using the laptop in the sitting room!

Bought from Argos, see link:

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/6171438/Trail/searchtext>COMPUTER+DESK.htm

Thought I would try our local area first before advertising elsewhere.

If you are interested PM me!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Bettyboop

pm sent:)

• Registered Users Posts: 34 tonyon

Live in Bray, would collect desk and chair as soon as you wish.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭hc

Hi tonyon,

Am currently waiting on a earlier replier to get back to me re:collection. BettyBoop is next in line but I will add your name to the "Interested" list!

Thanks,

hc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

hc, please keep any dealings to PMs. Just post up when it's gone!

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭MyPerfectCousin

In case anyone is interested, there is a Wicklow Freecycle group designed for things like this. It is a Yahoo group which can be accessed on the web or as an email list. People offer stuff they don't need and you can also ask for things if you are in need of something. I've given away furniture and kids videos and I've taken an unwanted vaccuum cleaner off someone else's hands.

Pretty handy.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freecyclewicklow/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭hc

Hi all,

The desk and chair have gone to a good home!

Thanks for your interest, and thanks for the link above MyPerfect Cousin.

hc

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement