Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trek Film Line Up

Options
  • 04-04-2009 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭

Here's my ideal Trek cast:

Jim Kirk: Ryan Reynolds
    Charismatic, athletic and has perfect comic timing. Would bring a strong female fan base, I think Paramount were foolish not to offer it to him (or if they did and failed, foolish not to throw big cases of money at him. Beats Deadpool anyday.).

Spock: Daniel Craig
    Has publicly confessed to being a major Trekkie, would love to be in a feature film. Pulls the deadpan off beautifully. Has the severe facial features and the droll voice, and the ears!

Leo McCoy: Kevin CorriganI'd imagine he and Ryan would bounce off each other. he has that eveyman sensibility but he's often been typecast as a bit of a doofus, I bet he could do a good job. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0180984/

Pavel Chekov: ???

Hikaru Sulu:
    Daniel Dae Kim
    AKA Jin from Lost. Strong, powerful, yet reserved and courteous.

Uhura:
    Thandie Newton
    Gorgeous, seductive, intelligent, purrfect.

Monty Scott:
    James McAvoy
    Has a quick wit about him, funny guy but also fiercely intelligent and has an emotional honesty.

I would also say having The Rock or Vin Diesel as a bad ass Klingon General would be cool.

Advertisement