Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

West Ham vs SundIreland

• 04-04-2009 12:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭

Well, seeing as how it's been some weeks since I last started a (controversial) thread here I said I'd take the time to put some thoughts to digital print.

Carlton Cole, as has been highlighted by F365, will likely be absent and is a huge loss to the Hammers as Cole has been a star throughout this season, not only being the Hammer's top scorer, but also weighing in with some much needed assists etc. While he will be missed it is worth noting that the others in the Hammers attacking lineup will have benefitted from a much needed rest, with Noble having an extra days rest minimum from the other senior internationals (assuming he played with the U21s on Friday - I actually don't know).

I'd like to see Diego Tristan start alongside DiMichele or Sears today, and use some of their combined (if DiMichele) experience to pull apart the Sunderland backline, which will have plenty of knowledge of the West Ham attack, being mainly comprised of ex-Hammers; Ferdinand, McCartney, Collins.

F365 think that this will be a 1-0 home win, but I'm more inclined to think that West Ham will push, and push hard for an early goal, hoping to chalk up a comfortable win, consolidating their 7th place in the league.

I would have loved to have been able to do a more indepth examination of this fixture but I feel this could well be a 3-0, 3-1 home win ultimately.

Advertisement