Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone Pre Pay Data Roaming

• 04-04-2009 1:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭

Ok I know they have 19c per MB or if you use the Live APN up 99c per day But what are the charges when roaming I can't find any info on there web site. A few years ago I was able to use the 99c per day in Spain is this still the same and does this apply if you use the ISP APN

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Vodafone Mobile Internet is the same price when roaming abroad as at home. The service will be accessible from any country where they have a 3G or GPRS roaming agreement.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

Davy wrote: »
    Vodafone Mobile Internet is the same price when roaming abroad as at home. The service will be accessible from any country where they have a 3G or GPRS roaming agreement.

I think that only applies to the 99c a day live offer, not the 19c per mb isp one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Sam Vimes wrote: »
    I think that only applies to the 99c a day live offer, not the 19c per mb isp one

Well then the standard for usage in Zone 1: Europe would be charged at a rate of €5 ex VAT per MB i think

Advertisement