Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Advice

• 04-04-2009 2:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Hi,

Im going out with a girl and were both pretty inexperienced in the bedroom and she's my first sexual partner. We have had sex lasts about five mins usually and then would leave it at that. Just wondering in general should we be then givin it a few mins and starting back again or do girls just prefer five mins its over thats it?

Comments

Hi,

Im going out with a girl and were both pretty inexperienced in the bedroom and she's my first sexual partner. We have had sex lasts about five mins usually and then would leave it at that. Just wondering in general should we be then givin it a few mins and starting back again or do girls just prefer five mins its over thats it?

Have you tried asking her, perhaps, since she's the one involved

Ask her what feels good for her, and please her in other ways as intercourse is *definitely* not just what does it for us, make sure there's a lot of foreplay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

Why don't you ask her? As Bluewolf pointed out, penetration is just a small part of sex, make sure to take plenty time over foreplay and getting to know each other's bodies. EVERY woman likes foreplay so you can take that as a given.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Gotta agree with the 2 ladies above mate.Every female likes different things.
    Some are very sensitive down below and extended penetration can lead to pain.You have a couple of hands and a tongue so just have a chat with your O/H and take it from there.
    PS,have fun finding out.;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I'm sure I made a post earlier today, why wasn't it approved??

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,698 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Was it in this thread? There was no deleted posts in this thread.

• Advertisement
Advertisement