Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost student ID.. already

Options
  • 04-04-2009 2:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭

Okay I have no idea how I managed to lose it and I have looked everywhere and called all the possible places I lost it in and now it looks like I will have to get a new one. What do I do and how much is it going to cost to replace? I was meant to go into the SU to ask this in person but ended up not having the time.

Thanks,
    SmellySockies

Oh yeah and anyone see an ID card? :P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

Afaik you just go into the SU and ask for a replacement.

Ninty9er will confirm this, but isnt a replacement one free the first time?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

I got a replacement ID for the first time about a month ago. Just go up to SAA and say you need one. It costs €6 and takes about 30 seconds.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

The SU does not issue ID cards as we have no access to student records. The Admissions Office/Student Academic Admin (E0 something or other) will issue you a new ID card for €6 like ergonomics said.

You will need to get your replacement Club membership sticker for the Stables, Scholars and Sports Bar in the SU for €1.50.

If you haven't had one before you'll need to go here and register. If you're a 1st year undergrad, you'll need to provide age ID before a sticker will be issued.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭SmellySockies

Grandd as long as its quick to sort. I was never asked for ID the first time I got my sticker :P
    Thanks for the help :D

Advertisement