Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Modding Supplies

• 04-04-2009 2:57pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭

i.e. Where the hell do you get them?! :rolleyes:

I can't believe that there is no supplier of bits and bobs like modders tape/mesh, perspex, u-trim moulding etc. anywhere in Europe, much less Ireland. But the big DIY stores just don't seem to carry a wide enough range of stuff in Ireland and local hardware suppliers are also only interested in building materials, not engineering consumables :( I've had a rotten time trying to even source a half-round file ffs! :mad: I remember swimming in the ****** things all the way through the Leaving and can't imagine how no-one in the country uses them (or double-sided tape as well it seems!) for anything anymore!

Isn't there anywhere you can pick bits up, or are you really forced to order in from the US?!

Comments

Advertisement