Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weather for Easter weekend

Options
  • 04-04-2009 3:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 452 ✭✭

Anybody know what it'll be like....??

Cheers..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,947 ✭✭✭✭Villain

At the minute East Irelands look showery Fri, Sat and Sun with Monday been dry but temps only about 10c or 11c

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

Crapsicles, I was hoping for a bit of good not totally miserable weather on Friday.

There go my BBQ plans. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 15,947 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Actually doesn't look too bad now, Saturday and Sunday will be mostly dry with just a few showers, but it will be fairly cool

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 garimac

Hi

Has anyone got links to sites (or can you give me an idea) on the weather for latter part of next week. Or is too early?

Thanks
    Gary

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Redsunset

here she comes!!! just off west coast to bring tonight and tomorrows rain.
    i see some high cloud thrown in there for heavier spells perhaps.

SForXRmL8Qg84

• Advertisement

looks like there's gonna be a battle with that low coming in from the west and the blocking high to the east,with the high winning.so that would mean the low gets stopped in its tracks over ireland and moves south swirling back up more heavy bursts of rain during the week.could be alot of rain on the way then i say.interesting though.

MMdxCglszbLM9

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Wind & rain reaching west coasts at 18:00:

ukwind.pngukprec.pngThis will extend to all areas by 06:00 tomorrow morning.

77100.gif

first sign of precip arriving.notice too thunderstorm activity along part of north wales coast.link below is just same pic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Nice one. Prepare for a soaking lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,899 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

Ok so ME say that it will be wet for most of Monday in Galway & the BBC predictive rainfall shows Galway dry from 9am. Who is right ? Answers before bedtime pls

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Mrs Fed

Ciao to you all,

I am writing from Rome....naturally today that we are all back at work it is a splendid sunny day. Easter weekend was crap. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 I.P. Freely

Easter weekend-the weather wasnt bad at all-lovely weather in connacht

• Registered Users Posts: 14,517 ✭✭✭✭M.T. Cranium

He's got a better name than me, same general idea though. :cool:

Advertisement