Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Computer Science + Software engineering, how many hours?

• 04-04-2009 3:38pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 284 ✭✭

As above, how many hours/week is this course? :)

Any help appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭mp3guy

About 22 including labs and tutorials

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭pakblue

Computer Science timetables
    http://www.cs.nuim.ie/timetables/

The 1st year time table only includes your CS and Maths times and not the two other Science subjects you have to pick.

3rd year sucks big time you will have 31 hours a week.

Previous post on CSSE
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=57993184#post57993184

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

20 hours for me in first year

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 284 ✭✭We

sweet, 20 hours sounds alright.. reason for asking is because I plan on doing some side projects next year(granted that I get the course) and wasn't sure if I'd have the time..

Thanks lads :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

We wrote: »
    sweet, 20 hours sounds alright.. reason for asking is because I plan on doing some side projects next year(granted that I get the course) and wasn't sure if I'd have the time..

Thanks lads :)

Starting out a course and you're already not fully committed because of other projects? Recipe for disaster IMO :o

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 284 ✭✭We

Starting out a course and you're already not fully committed because of other projects? Recipe for disaster IMO :o

Your logic here is flawed and your post is completely ignorant. Please don't post your brain farts in future..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭neil_hosey

I worked for the 4 years when i done CSSE, when it was alot harder then it is now. Dont listen to this crap, you can do as much as you want on the side once you put the hours in . Unless your fortunate enough to have daddy pay your way through college, you will have to do this..

Advertisement