Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

whats the nicest chinese

• 04-04-2009 6:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭

in waterford that delivers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

its a tough one cause all the nicest ones dont do delivery for some strange reason. The one beside kervicks in ballybricken although not beautiful is grand. Cant remember the name though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭anplaya

treasure island in johns park do deliverys,think johnny jumbos in town do them too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 308 ✭✭Paige Turner

Kongs on the Dunmore Road

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Kar!

Golden Mountain out by lisduggan is so so so so nice...and its really gud value for money and they deliver really quickly!

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭Bluezar

Dragon Inn on Barrack Street is fantastic!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭Kotek Besar

Do you deliver?

..no, we do pork, chicken or beef.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 345 ✭✭hellfireie

dragon inn was great but they got very mean on portion sizes . at the moment chef inn across from avondale is very good and the price is fair enough too . or the sliver star up by hillview the curry is very good too. all deliever locally

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

the dragon inn deliver and would be my choice for Chinese with delivery...

however i also like silver star, golden mountain and oriental garden.. all top notch..
    i used to get grub from that place above the uluru all the time, its lovely but i live other the other side of town now..

anyone remember the golden rod on john st? man that was quality with a capital T.. used to love the aromatic duck in pancakes.. mmm and the delivery drivers were bonkers!! used to run into the gaff with the food all hyper.. mad men altogether.. miss that place a lot.. as to do i miss New York Pie... they were amazing :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Kastro

Heathen wrote: »
    the dragon inn deliver and would be my choice for Chinese with delivery...

however i also like silver star, golden mountain and oriental garden.. all top notch..
    i used to get grub from that place above the uluru all the time, its lovely but i live other the other side of town now..

anyone remember the golden rod on john st? man that was quality with a capital T.. used to love the aromatic duck in pancakes.. mmm and the delivery drivers were bonkers!! used to run into the gaff with the food all hyper.. mad men altogether.. miss that place a lot.. as to do i miss New York Pie... they were amazing :(

im surprised your not 18 stone pal.
    but i agree with you an all counts, only thing i dont remember is the golden rod.. where was it?

Advertisement