Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rathbourne - whats going on ?

Options
  • 04-04-2009 6:19pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭

was just up at the centra there, and it covered in cops with police tape across the road ???????

the helicopter has been out for the last hours as well

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Dont know, they came up my road at speed as well and asked if I'd seen some lads in hoodies, or anything suspicious. since there's football on at Pheonix FC, there's dozen of lads in hoodies up and down all day!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Ye Bohs were/are playing Phoenix FC today, opening up their new pitch along with Bertie Ahern.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Was that the one on the Navan Road, or the all-weather one?
    I'd be disgusted if Bertie drove by and didnt call in.

Gaspode wrote: »
    Was that the one on the Navan Road, or the all-weather one?
    I'd be disgusted if Bertie drove by and didnt call in.

Haven't a clue tbh.

League and FAI Cup champions Bohemians will be the special guests on Saturday (April 4th) when Leinster Sunday League outift Phoenix FC officially open their new astro-pitch in Scribblestown, Dublin 15.

The club's fantastic new facility will be officially unveiled by former Taoiseach Bertie Ahern at 4pm on Saturday. Following the opening, Phoenix FC will play a match against the League of Ireland side.

Phoenix have already played a number of matches on the new surface, including pre-season matches against League of Ireland sides Shelbourne and Shamrock Rovers in February.

http://www.extratime.ie/newsdesk/articles/1553/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Mutz

There was a robbery in the spar and a few shots let off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

Horrific alright. Gunman fires 5 shots at people in Royal Canal Park
    http://www.herald.ie/national-news/city-news/gunman-shoots-wildly-in-botched-robbery-1702554.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Why the hell were the Centra workers and security guards chasing after a man with a gun?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭Relevant

Des wrote: »
    Why the hell were the Centra workers and security guards chasing after a man with a gun?

Fair play to them!! Admittedly it was fairly stupid but good to hear that there are still a few people with a pair of balls on them

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭leedslad

Relevant wrote: »
    Fair play to them!! Admittedly it was fairly stupid but good to hear that there are still a few people with a pair of balls on them

aye, and thats just the women;)

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

Des wrote: »

wow, des, we only missed all the excitement by minutes.

i dont think i want to use that centra again. member, the last time we there those kids were robbing the wine

seems like a dangerous place to me :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Ye Bohs were/are playing Phoenix FC today, opening up their new pitch along with Bertie Ahern.
    Mutz wrote: »
    There was a robbery in the spar and a few shots let off

I know Bohs are a bit strapped for cash this weather, but jaysus.

stovelid wrote: »
    I know Bohs are a bit strapped for cash this weather, but jaysus.

Maybe it was Bertie!:D

Advertisement