Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo artist recommendation for techy style..

Options
  • 04-04-2009 7:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭

Hello...
    first time on this forum .. be gentle ;-)

Just wondering who/where people would recommend for doing tattoos that are similar to the following in Dublin (manga/tech/geek/etc...)

http://www.bmeink.com/geek001.html

Cheers!
    -O-

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Most places are rip offs so you could do flyers etc in Colleges in the city and come to their homes maybe? Kudos on the Zelda tatt btw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

voltwad: huh?

omnipresence - most places should be able to do things like the above pretty handily.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Oh I thought he was looking for work, my bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭Omnipresence

Will wrote: »
    voltwad: huh?

omnipresence - most places should be able to do things like the above pretty handily.

Good stuff..yeah i think its a much much more simplistic style than what most artists can achieve... just wondering if anyone has a particular slant in that direction...

Advertisement