Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Review Request - Tokyo MArui VSR G-Spec

Options
  • 04-04-2009 7:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭

Looking to buy a TM VSR and would like to know if it is any good so if you have had any good/bad experiences with this gun, I would really appreciate the input.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

Its a fantastic gun you wont hear anything bad about it tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

One of the best airsoft sniper rifles available, very quiet, very accurate, highly upgradable. There are clones available made by jing gong which are meant to be very good as well and compatible with tm parts.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Sam Fisher

Love it, but I don't use it enough. Extremely quiet and well build (TM). Only problem I have is when someone else was using it and didn't pull the bolt back enough, and had to pull the bolt again. Double loaded the chamber and destroyed the silencer (which does make a difference in noise).

Advertisement