Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battery for Corolla in waterford

• 04-04-2009 8:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭

Just wondering could any body recommend me a place in the city to get a battery for a 6 year old toyota corolla.(thing keeps breaking down).I could go to toyota garage on motor mile road but i am sure they wouldn,t be very competitive :rolleyes:. So recommend some place to go on monday,where they will fit it straight away and dont charge an arm and a leg.Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 gaulsmillls

Autofactors across from supervalue morgan street.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭marlin vs

Boysie Mullrooney, the plot's, tramore road, he has load's of them, and if you can't afford the battery, he'll buy the corolla off you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭Freddie59

Scanlon Autofactors, Westside Business Park, Tramore Road (opposite Smyth's Toys).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭Multivan

marlin vs wrote: »
    Boysie Mullrooney, the plot's, tramore road, he has load's of them, and if you can't afford the battery, he'll buy the corolla off you.

Why would he buy the corolla?

Where exactly is he?

I have a corolla, does he buy and break them or something?

Advertisement