Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fleet Street Car Park

Options
  • 05-04-2009 12:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭

Hi all,

Don't know if this is the right forum for this, but I'm travelling up to Dublin tomorrow. I usually park in the fleet street car park in Temple Bar, I know its 6 euro per hour day rate during the week but I'm not sure what the rate is for sundays. Does anyone here know what the rate is?
    Much appreciated :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

One Child is the going rate these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭tony1kenobi

ScumLord wrote: »
    One Child is the going rate these days.

Or 3 ginger ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Or 3 ginger ones.
    Do people still accept those I thought they went out with the euro?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭endasmail

park along the quays for nothing and walk over for **** sake!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭redout

endasmail wrote: »
    park along the quays for nothing and walk over for **** sake!

Or the corpo flats behind stephens green sc (across Georges street) which is free also.

parkingkwb.jpg

Its called whitefriar street next to Golden lane on the left of the picture. Stephens Green sc is the big glass building on the far right of the picture. Like a 3min walk.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

As far as I know, it's €5 for the first 2 hours and €2.15 per hour after that.
    I have no clue where the place is. Also, first time using spoiler tags, prepared for them not to work. Edit: Woo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭misty floyd

TPD wrote: »
    As far as I know, it's €5 for the first 2 hours and €2.15 per hour after that.
    I have no clue where the place is. Also, first time using spoiler tags, prepared for them not to work. Edit: Woo!
    so thats how you do that

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,672 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

A pound of flesh.
    you can get two hours free parking, of course it's closed on sunday couldn't resist the pound of flesh ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

<biko>Dublin forum ffs</biko> :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Moved from After Hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

As has been said, there's lots of free parking on a Sunday (and every other day if you know where to look ;)).

I usually park in Kildare Street on a Sunday if I'm in the Dublin 2 area.

Advertisement