Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gunshots

Options
  • 05-04-2009 2:11am

Heya guys, I live in Terryland and just heard 3-4 shots. It was weird. It sounded like shotgun shots. Woud there be hunting going on this close to the city?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭yeah-buddy

ya i heard 3 shots aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 22,313 ✭✭✭✭Esel

That's weird, because I fired four shots!

Not your ornery onager

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Another unsatisfactory chinese delivery in the city? I hate it when they forget the prawn crackers...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

wasnt there a shooting in ballinfoyle a few years back? maybe its kicked off again? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

It's probably the Viper's debt collection thugs, they like firing shots over peoples houses as an introduction.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

galwayrush wrote: »
    It's probably the Viper's debt collection thugs, they like firing shots over peoples houses as an introduction.

sounds like a charming fellow.

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭Mike...

galwayrush wrote: »

Don't get into debt in the first place then.....

• Registered Users Posts: 45,486 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

There is a firing range in Liosbaun Industrial estate and also a new Eirsoft shop which sells rifles etc

• Subscribers Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭IRLConor

rarnes1 wrote: »
    There is a firing range in Liosbaun Industrial estate

Do you know who runs this or what size it is? There are very few ranges west of the Shannon that I know of and people often ask about them in the Shooting forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,486 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

IRLConor wrote: »
    Do you know who runs this or what size it is? There are very few ranges west of the Shannon that I know of and people often ask about them in the Shooting forum.

http://www.corribtackle.com/default.asp

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭IRLConor

rarnes1 wrote: »

That's an airsoft range, no use for firearms (and you shouldn't hear gunshots coming from it). Thanks anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

Heya guys, I live in Terryland and just heard 3-4 shots. It was weird. It sounded like shotgun shots. Woud there be hunting going on this close to the city?

Did you call the Gardai?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

i was up on st bridgets terrace last night and i heard 3 loud shots as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭Mike...

JIZZLORD wrote: »
    i was up on st bridgets terrace last night and i heard 3 loud shots as well.

st bridgets terrace is that Woodquay or Bohermore!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭diverdriver

Ordinarily I'd blame the range at Renmore barracks. But they seem to be working on that at the moment. In any case they fire more than 3 shots at a time.

Advertisement