Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

living room

Options
  • 05-04-2009 3:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭

What happened in the living room tonight there were a hell of a lot of emerengcy services out side when i went by it.

gg

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭Fionn MacCool

Overload of total fannys?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭fuzzsc00ta

Mate of mine who was there last night reckons it may have been a roof collapse. Fire brigade was there and he saw gurneys and neck braces brought in.

i hope the foosball table is ok..

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭Mike...

fuzzsc00ta wrote: »
    Mate of mine who was there last night reckons it may have been a roof collapse.

I will dead laughing if it happened when they were playing "It's raining men...Hallelujah"

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

It was a synchronised high heel collapse, apparently BT sold a dud batch of them yesterday and they all collapsed in sequence down the living room last night while being shown off .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 aurora-borealis

That place is a disaster, they always let situations get out of hand. I hope no one was seriously hurt. I made the mistake of going in there one night - underage drunks looking for trouble and no bouncers in sight. Never again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

Hope no one was hurt too bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Pub07

stay clear of the living room if you dont like having your coat robbed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

Pub07 wrote: »
    stay clear of the living room if you dont like having your coat robbed.

ditto the roisin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds

Both as bad as each other for that, leaves me paranoid when out sometimes although rarely grace either establishment lately, Buskers all the way!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭quietobserver

some brain decided to try hanging out of the ceiling light, he didnt reckon he would be heaving than a light bulb and pulled a section of ceiling down on himself and others that were just unfortunate to witness his bright idea!
    Four taken to hospital.

I had the oriental soup in there today it was a bit gravelly. Wonder is that why??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

underage drunks looking

mmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhh

Underage drunks:p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

That place is a disaster, they always let situations get out of hand. I hope no one was seriously hurt. I made the mistake of going in there one night - underage drunks looking for trouble and no bouncers in sight. Never again!

Same as that, I was in there about a year ago down towards the DJ area. Standing at the bar with friends minding my own and next minute some lunatic girl-yoke threw a bottle at me for absolutely no reason. That said, the only reason I could see was because she was out of her head, "coked", I'd swear on it!!!!!!!
    We had only just walked in and were having the first drink of the evening....
    Lucky for me her aim was very much like the rest of her, CRAP!!!! and she missed.;)
    Honest to god though, some of these pubs get me real nervous with the kind of lunatics they let in out of their minds-really volatile-

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

Same as that, I was in there about a year ago down towards the DJ area. Standing at the bar with friends minding my own and next minute some lunatic girl-yoke threw a bottle at me for absolutely no reason. That said, the only reason I could see was because she was out of her head, "coked", I'd swear on it!!!!!!!
    We had only just walked in and were having the first drink of the evening....
    Lucky for me her aim was very much like the rest of her, CRAP!!!! and she missed.;)
    Honest to god though, some of these pubs get me real nervous with the kind of lunatics they let in out of their minds-really volatile-

Was that ye towards the end of the bar with the hat and the bright jacket??

gg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭Nathan251

Both as bad as each other for that, leaves me paranoid when out sometimes although rarely grace either establishment lately, Buskers all the way!

ya but where do you dance in buskers?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

did the roof actually collapse. i cant find anything in in the news about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,959 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

did the roof actually collapse. i cant find anything in in the news about it.

http://www.galwaynews.ie/7084-several-people-injured-after-ceiling-city-pub-collapses

Advertisement