Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IPhone Not charging

Options
  • 05-04-2009 10:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭

Hi there

Firstly sorry if this if this has been posted before but I remember reading somewhere about it.

I have a 3g iphone, bought last oct through O2, and for somereason it wont charge or activate for me.

I have tried to reset, but it seems I have to send it back to apple. Can anyone give any solutions or remedies, I really dont want to loose it for a month.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

got it sorted
    I talked with Apple support and they went through some basics about resetting and it worked

Mods please delete if need be.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

nanook wrote: »
    got it sorted
    I talked with Apple support and they went through some basics about resetting and it worked

Mods please delete if need be.

Instead of deleting, care to tell us what you actually did?

Might help somebody else who encounters the same problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

probably this sorted it

f iPhone won't turn on, or the display freezes or doesn't respond

1. Press and hold the Home button for at least six seconds, until the application you were using quits.
    2. If that doesn't work, turn iPhone off and turn it on again. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button on top of iPhone for a few seconds until a red slider appears, and then slide the slider. Then press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the Apple logo appears.
    3. If that doesn't work, reset iPhone. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for at least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.

from http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1737

Advertisement