Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chinese restaurants in limerick

Options
  • 05-04-2009 1:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭

Was planning on going to the one by Scotts next week, but been told it's closed.

Anyone know any nice, not too expensive ones around the city? Near Mary I would be a plus :p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Check the sticky at the top of the forum, Tragedy. Lots of recommendations there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Tragedy

Mr E wrote: »
    Check the sticky at the top of the forum, Tragedy. Lots of recommendations there.
    Could only find 4 chinese restaurants on the list, only two had any comments, and I have no idea where they're located - only know the names of two roads in Limerick :p

I'll try my google-fu on those two though, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

that new spot out by the crescent above xtra vision. lovely spot nice and cheap massive portions and absolutely lovely food along with great service

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭LadyTBolt

Hey,

Try that new place over by Westbury, its called China Ki.

We have been there about 3 times in the last 2 months.

The service is brilliant, the prices are very reasonable and the food is delish. To top it off they have a very extensive menu. I even found Dim Sum on the menu and most chinese places don't do that.

Give it a shot, you won't be disappointed.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,498 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Well, that new one in Castletroy is great - Chungs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭sioda

Dim sum on catherine street hp excellent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 858 ✭✭✭goingpostal

chinese food is s**t food. they use crap ingredients and just fill it full of MSG to make you come back for more. they have no respect for the customers. indian is better. Poppadom on robert st is the best indian in town.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭sioda

Indian can be just as MSG filled and most of the decent chineses dont use MSG anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭BravoMike

Peony Court at Punches Cross, not too far from Mary I.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭vkid

If Chungs is the one beside the Castletroy Park then I'd agree 100%. Absolutely gorgeous..been a few times at this stage and thought it was excellent.

• Advertisement
Advertisement