Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is hawx a good buy?

Options
  • 05-04-2009 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭

hi again looking for advice on whether or not to buy tom clancy`s hawx?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Jesus money bags over here:P

I rented it for the week and finished it after about 5 days.Its fairly good has variety in missions. One cool one where you gotta protect air force one. And the level system they have where you earn XP for kills,finishing missons and challenge is good.And you get Xp for playing multiplayer too which is good.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Moneybags???

where did he go lol?

only looking at the 2 as mercs is 19 euro now on play.com and hawx looks brilliant aswell!

recession eh? lol:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 tk421

I played the demo on xbox for 3 hours and thought because it was Tom Clancy it would have all sorts of realism. You dont even take-off / land your plane, its just an unrealistic visually stunning blast fest. At moments it reminded me of the old arcade game Afterburner as you can switch to a sort of weird outside view.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 mn-wergamers

Wasn't to impressed with the demo myself and I heard that the game isn't much better itself... I wouldn't waist my money on it..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Peiking Duck

I have it for the PS3 and find it is a good way to waste a few hours every week.

Advertisement