Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Munster v Leinster

• 05-04-2009 3:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,198 ✭✭✭

Leinster still suck :P:P

3413398116_9d56a6fa67.jpg

3412618459_de4629502c.jpg

Notice the guy behind Contepomi, maybe he knew what was coming
    3414689408_e0678acbfc.jpg

3413884033_777ae99270.jpg

3414690342_796bdfb0a6.jpg

3413891047_d4f6cb94e0.jpg

3414714004_78c8ccf3e1.jpg

3414714906_112e8a6581.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Great set of shots,Nice to have abit of daylight for the games

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

How high is Quinny in that shot?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,198 ✭✭✭kensutz

About 10-11 feet high

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Where were you taking your shots from?

I was high in the East stand.

Good ones BTW :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

Great shots Ken, shame about the result. Love the shot of Jackman being tackled.

• Advertisement

North West corner right next to the flag for the whole game, covered both sides attacking towards me.

Paulw wrote: »
    Great shots Ken, shame about the result. Love the shot of Jackman being tackled.

I thought the result was great :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

Great shots.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

loving the vice captain about to hand off the captain shot. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭eeyore2502

Great pictures, I was't impressed about the result either but hubby was well impressed and kept reminding of the result!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,447 ✭✭✭✭phog

Great pics and great result :). Love Earls' hand-off of Healy :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Love the last shot :)

🤪

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 bellamariee

Nice one - took a few myself - first time taken them - any tips u can offer - I was only standing in the east terrace at front with standard lense

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bellamarieephotography/sets/72157616480294640/

first time taken them - any tips u can offer

Try shooting in Aperture Priority mode, Shutter priority mode or Manual (if brave enough).

You want a high shutter speed (usually faster than 1/400 sec) and an open aperture (f/2.8 if the lens can do it). You will need to bump up the ISO to attain a high enough shutter speed.

Hopefully that'll be a start for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 bellamariee

Thanks for the info Paul - I did have the speed up for the photos in flickr :)
    Paulw wrote: »
    Try shooting in Aperture Priority mode, Shutter priority mode or Manual (if brave enough).

You want a high shutter speed (usually faster than 1/400 sec) and an open aperture (f/2.8 if the lens can do it). You will need to bump up the ISO to attain a high enough shutter speed.

Hopefully that'll be a start for you.

Thanks for the info Paul - I did have the speed up for the photos in flickr :)

Many of the shots were at 1/125 sec exposure, which is way too slow to freeze the action. You really need at least 1/400 sec. While I haven't checked all your images, I've seen shutter speeds between 1/30 and 1/160. Nothing faster than that, I'm afraid.

Click on any of your images, and then the "more properties" and you can see the Mode (Exposure Program), the Shutter Speed (exposure) and the Aperture.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,547 ✭✭✭City-Exile

Just on shutter speed, I have got away with 1/250 when the players have been running towards me. If they're running across the frame, you'd need 1/400 at least.

Advertisement