Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

size of stables

• 05-04-2009 3:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 867 ✭✭✭

my wife to be and i are thinking of building stables and a little workshop with the proceeds from our impending wedding and are wondering what size stables need to be. the type we're thinking of going for is an L shaped design with two stables on each leg and the workshop on the corner, the door to the workshop would be at 45 degrees to the the two legs of the L and maybe a roller door at the back into the workshop as well. any thoughts on this design would be greatly appreciated (if you can follow my convoluted description! :)). the size of each stable is our primary concern, as well as what to make the walls out of, what to clad the roof with, where to get stable doors etc. etc.
    stable plans.doc

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭quietsailor

you can use a new online app called google sketch to draw rough outline drawings, it'd make it easier to get answers if the boardsies can see what you plan to build

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

is that exempt from planning or do you have the planning sorted out?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 867 ✭✭✭locky76

pathway33 wrote: »
    is that exempt from planning or do you have the planning sorted out?
    it's subject to planning which i'll go for once i've finalised my plans.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 867 ✭✭✭locky76

you can use a new online app called google sketch to draw rough outline drawings, it'd make it easier to get answers if the boardsies can see what you plan to build
    here is a word document drawing of the stables, apologies about the qualit but it might make you some bit wiser
    stable plans.doc

Advertisement