Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Be a Pro supensions?!

Options
  • 05-04-2009 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,193 ✭✭✭

Ok, little annoyed here.

Playing Be A Pro in Fifa 09 on the xbox, created my own player and have been transferred to Inter Milan. All going well except at this stage not ONE of my first team are available for selection!
    After they get 2 yellow cards, they no longer appear in the match day squad management EVER again it appears. (I'm captain so can manage squad). But if I go to the squad management at the headquarters bit they are in the team, with no indications of suspensions!
    The most extreme example is of Muntari getting 2 yellows in the first 2 games and hasn't been available since (I have played 25 league games at this stage!).
    I think there are about 15 players all in this boat. And my league form is suffering horribly because of it, my best player (aside from me) has an overall rating of 59! (aside from my GK).

ANYBODY ABLE TO HELP ME??? am I missing something?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

Yeah it's an unfortunate bug. I think it was fixed with the update they did for the game a while back, but if you're like me you started your Be A Pro before that update and I think the save file means you'll still suffer from it.
    I had it happen to me in the season previous to the one I'm doing now (with Inter also funnily enough) and I'm the left sided attacker in a front three, so it pretty much took me winning games on my own. :( Still managed to win the league and be top scorer though, so it is possible, hang in there! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,193 ✭✭✭crisco10

dar83 wrote: »
    Yeah it's an unfortunate bug. I think it was fixed with the update they did for the game a while back, but if you're like me you started your Be A Pro before that update and I think the save file means you'll still suffer from it.
    I had it happen to me in the season previous to the one I'm doing now (with Inter also funnily enough) and I'm the left sided attacker in a front three, so it pretty much took me winning games on my own. :( Still managed to win the league and be top scorer though, so it is possible, hang in there! ;)

Well I am sticking with it, and still scoring well! but its just not as much fun because the rest of the team are PANTS!
    Hopefully if I ever do a new Be A Pro the problem will have been updated away. Stupid annoying and slightly serious bug though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,193 ✭✭✭crisco10

Just in case anyone is having a similar problem, I sorted it out by simming one match. Annoying, but after the match was simmed, my squad reset nicely.

Advertisement