Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus/Luas MONTHLY STUDENT PASS

• 05-04-2009 4:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Does anyone know somewhere in Dub City Centre that you can buy the Student 30 Day Bus /Luas Ticket? (the one for €82). I can't seem to find it anywhere, they only seem to have the weekly ones.

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,017 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Dublin Bus office on o connell st? Most news agents with the "Dublin Bus Tickets" sign sell them too afaik, also possibly the student union shop in your college?

Nick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Moved from AH.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 482 ✭✭Innervision

I can usually get them in any of the shops with the Dublin Bus sign? The little shop at the bus stop on kevin street, can't think of the name, still has some at the old price of €73!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,017 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

I can usually get them in any of the shops with the Dublin Bus sign? The little shop at the bus stop on kevin street, can't think of the name, still has some at the old price of €73!

Fresh I'm guessing? Yeah I'd say they'd have them alrite, Even the colleges SU shops should have them I'm sure

Nick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

I've stopped buying it in favour of the 30day bus only smartcard- €75. I'd imagine they're almost finished in the bus ticket- smart card transition, you might want to stock up from the Trinity SU shop before they dissapear altogether.

• Advertisement

yoyo wrote: »
    Fresh I'm guessing? Yeah I'd say they'd have them alrite, Even the colleges SU shops should have them I'm sure

Nick

No not Fresh, although I'm sure they do have them too, I meant the little shop across from Kevin St. Garda Station. DIT Aungier St SU only have weekly ones, so annoying!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Peadar06

It is called St. Kevin's Mart.

Peter

Peadar06 wrote: »
    It is called St. Kevin's Mart.

Peter

Thanks! Stand outside it nearly every day getting the bus, you'd think I'd know the name by now!

Advertisement