Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Image creation request - for college programming project

Options
  • 05-04-2009 5:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I am currently creating a Java application for tracking meetings between students and lecturers for college. I want to have an image displayed on the login/welcome screen but unfortunately my drawing skills don't go beyond stick figures in MS Paint. Anyone fancy creating an image for me?

If so, it needs to be approximately 600 * 400. I'm pretty open as to what the image might consist of, anything somewhat related to students, lecturers or meetings really. It would just be nice to have a nice image/design rather than the crappy stock photo I found online and am using as a placeholder at the moment.

Appreciate any images anyone might create.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭p

I'd suggest buying soemthing in istockphoto.com. You'd probably buy an illustration or photo for about €5. Or, you'll get lots of free stock photos from sxc.hu

Advertisement